The Valley Journals began publishing the South Valley Journal in 1991. 25 years later, there are thirteen community newspapers serving fifteen cities in Salt Lake County. We are not the world’s largest direct mail publication, we are not the nation’s largest direct mail publication, and we are not Utah’s largest direct mail publication. We are each of the community’s Only Newspaper and each of the community’s largest direct mail publication. No Magazine or Newspaper can deliver you more results in the communities we serve.
For less that a CENT per household, we deliver results.
• Quality- we believe in true quality. Shiny paper and lots of pictures don’t guarantee readers. Local and relevant news stories, easy to read layout are just the beginning of what creates a quality publication. We strive each and every day to make the highest quality publication.
• Shelf Life- Our audits demonstrates great shelf life and readership. We insure this by having an exhaustive independent audit completed every two years. Over 50% of the homes still have their Journal at 3 ½ weeks.
• Hometown Recognition- we are the only paper in each community and our audits show that over 98.7% of people in the community know our publication. Over 86% households say that at least one person reads it each month and over 1.8 persons per Journal copy distributed, read it each month.
• Target Direct Mail- Get to just your community or to almost 200,000 homes and businesses each month. It’s your choice.
• Low! Low! Low! Prices- many magazines and newspapers declare they have low rates. Because they can offer you a small ad on a page full of advertising in a publication that reaches only a part of the community that you are marketing to. Don’t be misled and talked into this type of advertising.
• Guaranteed Delivery- The Journals uses the most dependable delivery system in the country, The United States Post office.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL US AT 385.557.1011
or Email our advertising director [email protected]
* Required Field